Transfer Information

If you are a student planning to transfer to a 4-year university, you have excellent opportunities and resources available to aid in your endeavors. Transferring courses is easier in Texas than in many other states because Texas has a Common Course Numbering System. This means similar courses that are taught at south plains college in the first two years are identified by common numbers at other universities. Students should consult with an academic advisor from both South Plains College and their transfer institution to make a smooth transition.

For Computer Science academic advising at SPC, contact:

Contact information for transfer universities: