If a sexual assault is reported to an SPC employee

  • If immediate danger is present or emergency medical attention is needed, call 911.
  • If no immediate danger or emergency medical attention is needed contact the Health & Wellness Center at 806-716-2529 and ask for a VICTIM ADVOCATE. After business hours contact the SPC Police Department and they can contact the on-call victim advocate.
  • If a mandated reporter is notified of a sexual assault that individual must complete the Sexual Assault Incident report at

If you witness a crime of sexual assault

  • Report the crime to SPC Police or to the local law enforcement where you witnessed the crime.

All SPC Employees are mandated reports with the exception of professional counselors and the SPC nurse.